Tap the settings button at the top right, scroll down, tap ‘See Me in Quick Add,’ and then tap the toggle on that page. After a Snapchat user has disabled this, their username will no longer appear in the Quick Add section on other people’s app.
If you are looking for can i block someone from adding me on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat?
- Check your recent chats with them. If your recent chats are not showing up despite being saved, then there’s a slight possibility of the person deleting their account or …
- Try messaging them If you have chatted with them before, you can send a snap to them. …
- Try searching for them in your Friend list. …
How do you know if someone blocked you from Snapchat?
What to Know
- If you recently chatted, they should appear in your conversations. If not, you’re probably blocked.
- You won’t find any trace of the person who blocked you on Snapchat when you search for their username or full name.
- Search for the user from a different account, on a different device. If they appear in the search, you’ve been blocked.
How do I block someone on Snapchat without them knowing?
- If you have a public account, they can follow you again; however, if you have a private account, they will need to send you a request to follow you again.
- To block someone, tap the three-dot menu icon on their profile page then select Block.
- If you’re nervous about removing a follower or blocking them, don’t worry! …
How to block and unblock a person on Snapchat?
- Open the Snapchat app on your Android device or iPhone
- Swipe Right to go to the Chat screen
- Click on chat of the person
- Click on their profile icon which can be seen on the top of the screen
- Tap on the three-dotted icon which is located at the top
- In the list of options, click Block