Snapchat has just released its new Snap Map feature that can share your location with Snapchat friends via a map. The feature is off by default so, if you want to share your location, you have to opt-in. Also, it only shares your location with people you’ve friended on Snapchat.
If you are looking for can someone find my location through snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
Does Snapchat record your location?
- Launch the Snapchat app on your Android device.
- On the right side of the screen, tap on the sticker button.
- Once the sticker drawer appears, choose the “Location” button from the top of the screen.
- From the list of available locations, choose the one that describes your whereabouts most accurately. …
How to find local friends in Snapchat?
To use Add Nearby, follow these steps:
- Tap ‘Add Friends’.
- Tap ‘Add Nearby’ and select ‘Ok’ to allow Snapchatto use your location for finding nearby Snapchatters.
- Ask a friend to open Add Nearby on their phone.
- Tap the ‘+’ sign next to your friend’s username to add them! If a friend adds you, we’ll let you know!
How to use Snapchat location spoofer to fake location?
- Once done with enabling mock location, hit the back button on your touch screen to retreat back to the Fake GPS Free app.
- Now, hit on the “Search” icon over the top to find the desired location. …
- Lastly, hit the “play” button available over the right bottom of your screen to activate the fake gps location for Snapchat.