Tap on the “gear icon” (Settings) menu. Scroll down and select “Clear Conversations.” Tap on the “X” next to each conversation you want to delete. You can also select the “Clear” option near the top of the screen to delete them all.
If you are looking for can you delete someone from your recents on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
How to delete Snapchats that have been saved?
- Go to the conversation that the message is saved under
- Tap the grayed-out text to turn it back to the normal text with white background
- This will now let Snapchat delete the text when closing the conversation or exit the app
Can You deactivate Snapchat?
How to Disable your Snapchat Account?
- Firstly, open your web browser (ideally on a computer) and go to Snapchat’s website.
- Now, “ Log in” to your account by entering your credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the Manage my Account page.
- Here, select the “Delete my Account” option.
How to recover deleted Snapchat snaps?
- To recover deleted Snapchat memories, gain access to the file system of your Android device. …
- After gaining access to the internal storage of the device, you should go to the Snapchat folder. …
- That’s basically it. Now, all you have to do is navigate to the Cache folder. Then, navigate through the images that have been saved there. …