Group chats on Snapchat are somewhat lawless — instead of leaving control to the person who set up the chat, anyone can change the name of the chat and add new members to the group. Bad news first: There’s no feature on Snapchat to actually remove someone from a group chat.
If you are looking for can you remove someone from a snapchat group message then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
- Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open the Snapchat camera view if you’re logged in.
- Open the “Chat” page. Tap the speech bubble-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or swipe from left to right across the screen.
- Tap the “New Chat” icon. …
- Find a friend to delete. …
To remove one or more users from a group, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and navigate to Users > Groups .
- Find the group that you’d like to remove users from and click the group name.
- In the Users section, find the user or users you’d like to remove from the group and select the check box next to each user’s name. …
- Click Remove From Group.