Swipe to the Chat function, to the left of your camera interface, then tap on the Bitmoji or profile icon of the person you want to remove. Then click on the vertical ellipsis at the top-right of your screen, and tap either Remove Friend or Block.
If you are looking for can you remove someone from best friends list on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
Steps of Deleting Snapchat Friends Or Block Someone
- First of all, you need to go to your friend list.
- Now, choose the person from the list you want to block.
- Click on the gear icon next to the person’s name on your Phone.
- Now, you will get these two options 1st. …
- Secondly, delete that person permanently from your friend’s list.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner. If you use bitmoji, it will look like your bitmoji instead.
- Tap Add Friends .
- Search for their Snapchat name.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Block.