While Snapchat can’t prevent you from taking a screenshot, it can at least let the other person know about it. As a Snapchat user, it’s always best to avoid putting anything online that you don’t want everyone to see.
If you are looking for can you screenshot someone’s story on snapchat without them knowing then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Screenshot Snapchat on Android via Google Assistant Without Being Detected
- Open Snapchat and navigate the snap that you want to capture.
- Tigger Google Assistant by long-pressing the Home button or saying, “OK, Google.”
- Tell Google Assistant to take a screenshot via your voice commands or typing.
- Then you will see the share button. You have to tap it and select the method to share like email, Bluetooth, etc. …
How to screenshot on Snapchat without getting caught?
- Open Snapchat and head to the snap, but don’t open it up just yet. …
- Let Snapchat run in the background while you head over to your phone’s settings and activate “Airplane Mode.”
- Go to the Snap you’d like to capture and take your screenshot. …
- Back out of the Snap and go to your “profile” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
How to SS snap stories?
- There’s no surefire way to screenshot someone on Snapchat without them knowing, except by using another device.
- You can open the Snapchat on one phone and use another phone’s camera to take a picture of it.
- If you have an Android, you might be able to screen record the Snap without sending a notification.
Can You screenshot Snapchat without notifying?
Screenshot in the Airplane Mode Without Being Notified
- Open Snapchat app and load the snap completely that you want to take screenshot.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, cellular data, Bluetooth and everything that can keep your phone connected. After that, turn on Airplane Mode.
- Take the screenshot for the snap in Snapchat on iPhone and Android phone.