Snapchat does not tell you when someone views your location using Snap Map, but it does show everyone’s location when opening the Snap Map from the camera. Therefore, it’s tough for Snapchat to display who has viewed your location.
If you are looking for does snapchat say if you view someone’s location then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Open Snap Map and search for the particular friend you are interested to know the status of
- Now, tap on their Bitmoji on the Snap Map
- In doing so, it will zoom in and you will see their recent location in the white bubble icon
- You can check the status under their name as well to find out about their activity. …
To do this, you should:
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- Tap on your user profile on the top-left of the screen.
- Find the Friends section and select My Friends.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your Android device.
- On the right side of the screen, tap on the sticker button.
- Once the sticker drawer appears, choose the “Location” button from the top of the screen.
- From the list of available locations, choose the one that describes your whereabouts most accurately. …