Snapchat does notify people when you take a screenshot of others’ content on the app. The app will send an alert if you screenshot a photo or video, insert the message “You took a screenshot!” into the text if you screenshot a chat, and show a screenshot icon in the viewers section of a user’s story.
If you are looking for does snapchat tell you if someone screenshots a message then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
If you want to screenshot it without the other person knowing, here is how you do it:
- Load the snap you are trying to screenshot.
- Turn your WiFi off.
- Turn your Airplane Mode on.
- Take a screenshot (by pressing both, the home and power button down).
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn your WiFi back on. Done
The steps are pretty easy:
- Open up Snapchat and the snaps you want to save to your gallery.
- Call out to Google Assistant by either long-pressing the home button or with a simple “OK, Google.”
- Ask the digital assistant to take a screenshot verbally or by typing and the work gets done without anyone knowing about it.
- Open Snapchat and head to the snap, but don’t open it up just yet. …
- Let Snapchat run in the background while you head over to your phone’s settings and activate “Airplane Mode.”
- Go to the Snap you’d like to capture and take your screenshot. …
- Back out of the Snap and go to your “profile” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- You can turn on notifications for Snapchat on your iPhone so you never miss a message, picture, or video.
- You’ll need to turn on Snapchat notifications through your iPhone’s Settings app and the Snapchat app itself.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.