You can log into Snapchat on Mac only after you’ve installed it over your Mac computer. And, we all know that the Snapchat app is not officially available for Mac. So, you need to primarily download the Android Emulator and then install Snapchat from the Google Play Store via the Emulator itself.
If you are looking for how can i get snapchat on my mac then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Now let’s follow the onscreen instruction and see how to set it up:
- To get started, launch Messages app from your Mac desktop, dock, Application folder or Launchpad.
- Then it will pop up an alert window as below. Type your Apple ID and password and then click “Sign in” button. …
- Now you have successfully access iMessage. …
Other Android Emulators to Get SnapChat on Mac
- Droid 4X. This is an android emulator for Mac which also works as a game controller. …
- YouWave. YouWave is a bit higher than Bluestacks as they have upgraded a lot of features that Mac users can covet.
- Genymotion. Genymotion is simple yet direct to the point android emulator. …
- Andyroid Emulator. …
You can install and configure this client as follows if you are interested:
- Install an app FreeChat for WhatsApp on your Mac.
- Open the app and you will see the QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tap Settings or Menu, and choose WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the code and you will be able to use your WhatsApp account on macOS.
- Open the FaceTime app by clicking on the FaceTime icon in the menu bar or press ⌘ + Space and type FaceTime
- If FaceTime isn’t already turned on, click Turn On
- Log in with your Apple ID and password
- To determine how and by whom you can be reached on FaceTime, go to FaceTime ➙ Preferences. …