If you are looking for how can i view someone’s snapchat account without them knowing then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
And put your phone on airplane mode. So this includes deleting it from you know wi-fi. If you’re on cell connection you want to take off cell connection as well you basically want to disable.
- If someone who’s not on your friends list sent you a Snap or message, you can check out their profile by tapping and briefly holding on their name in your chat list.
- Some profiles may appear with an emoji that indicates how often they Snap with you or others:
If you view someone’s Snapchat profile — say, to look at their Snapchat score, username, or any photos and messages saved in your chat with them — they aren’t notified.
Can Someone See If You View Their Snapchat Profile? No, no one will see if you view their Snapchat Profile.
On Snapchat Story, Eyes emoji 👀 means how many peoples rewatched your Snaps that you post to My Story, Private Stories, or Shared Stories. basically, eyes 👀 indicates rewatch indicator and it will be shown when one or more friends have rewatched the snap (as long as the Story has more than one view)
Although you may find a bunch of apps that claim to tell you how often someone views your Snapchat story, you should know that all these claims are deceptive. Snapchat doesn’t collect when or who views your story multiple times, so there’s no way other apps can extract such information from your account.
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
You can open Snapchat without the other person knowing by:
- Turning on Airplane mode and Clearing your cache
- Peeking on Snapchat message
- Using Spy apps
Use Cocospy Snapchat Spy Feature To Read Snapchat Messages Without The Other Person Knowing
- Open a Cocospy account using your email address and password, then pay for a subscription.
- Get Cocospy working on your phone by following the provided instructions. The process is simple and takes only a handful of minutes.
- Log in to your Cocospy home screen.
- You will find the Social Apps tab and a Snapchat option to the left of your dashboard. …