This shouldn’t be hard if you’ve deleted an old friend.
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and make sure that you’re logged in.
- Tap the Add Friends icon.
- Use one of the four choices below to add the deleted user. …
- Select “Add”
Jan 15, 2021
If you are looking for how do i add someone i removed from snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Sign in to your Snapchat account.
- Tap on the “chat” icon or swipe right to go to your chats.
- Look for the chat between you and your friend.
- If your recently shared snaps come out as “pending”, then you might have been unfriended.
How do you get rid of someone on Snapchat?
- Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open the Snapchat camera view if you’re logged in.
- Open the “Chat” page. Tap the speech bubble-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or swipe from left to right across the screen.
- Tap the “New Chat” icon. …
- Find a friend to delete. …
How to add more friends on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat and tap on the ghost icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap Add Friends.
- Tap Username.
- Enter your friend’s username, then tap the +Add button next to their name.
How do I add friends on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat. Tap at the “Add Friends” icon above.
- Tap at the search bar for “Add Friends.”
- Search for their Snapchat “Username” and not their display name.
- Open Snapchat.
- Tap at the “Add Contacts”
- Search for your friend’s name in your phone’s contact address book.
- Tap “+Add” to add back your friend.