How to Remove a Friend on Snapchat
- Swipe right to go to the Chat screen.
- Tap and hold on a friend’s name.
- Tap ‘Manage Friendship’
- Tap ‘Remove Friend’
If you are looking for how do i delete someone i added on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
Should I Delete my Ex off Snapchat?
Snapchat became popular because of how incredibly easy and effortless it is to send pictures/videos to people. It will take only seconds of a lapse in judgement to send him a picture/message you later regret. Remove him ASAP! “The more you heal the less you’ll be attracted to emotionally unavailable and toxic behavior.”
How to delete Snapchat if you are bored of it?
- Tick the box to assure Snapchat that you are not a robot
- Once logged in, you need to re-type the details to your Snapchat account
- Now select the Delete Snapchat option, which you will find once you scroll down a bit
How to delete messages or clear conversations on Snapchat?
Please follow the steps below for how to clear all Snapchat conversations:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and tap the ghost icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings (gear icon) menu.
- Scroll down to select the “Clear Conversations” option, and you will see a list of all messages.
- Select the conversation you want to delete and click the X icon next to it to delete this conversation.