How to Increase Your Snap Score
- Sending and Receiving Snaps: The more Snaps (i.e., pictures and videos) you send and receive from friends, the faster your Snapchat score increases. …
- Share and View Stories Regularly: Stories (including private Snapchat Stories) you share and view also influence your Snapcore.
Feb 10, 2022
If you are looking for how do i get a higher snapchat score then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Updating stories will also help you in building your snap score. Be more active on Snapchat. Being more active on snapchat will give you automatic ideas to raise your snapscore. Make more friends Sending snaps to 2-3 people won’t help you to boost your snapscore easily. So, start making more friends on snap and start sending snaps to them.
- Try to send more snaps in a day to your friends to build your snap score. (remember sending messages and making calls won’t make any increase in your snapscore)
- Making groups will not help you in gaining Snapscore. …
- Updating stories will also help you in building your snap score.
The most common link between changes in the score and sending and opening snaps is that they are sent and opened. You can use Snapchat to increase your score, but it doesn’t increase your score. Maybe you can use it to convince some of your friends or followers to open up more snaps you send them.
Unfortunately, as of 2021, there is still no way to hide your Snapchat score from your friends. You can hide your stories and your map location. You can even create private stories. However, the only way to stop someone from being able to view your score is to remove them as a friend. Why do people want to hide their Snapchat score?