You can log into Snapchat on Mac only after you’ve installed it over your Mac computer. And, we all know that the Snapchat app is not officially available for Mac. So, you need to primarily download the Android Emulator and then install Snapchat from the Google Play Store via the Emulator itself.
If you are looking for how do i get snapchat on my mac then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
You can install and configure this client as follows if you are interested:
- Install an app FreeChat for WhatsApp on your Mac.
- Open the app and you will see the QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tap Settings or Menu, and choose WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the code and you will be able to use your WhatsApp account on macOS.
Other Android Emulators to Get SnapChat on Mac
- Droid 4X. This is an android emulator for Mac which also works as a game controller. …
- YouWave. YouWave is a bit higher than Bluestacks as they have upgraded a lot of features that Mac users can covet.
- Genymotion. Genymotion is simple yet direct to the point android emulator. …
- Andyroid Emulator. …
How To Get Gmail Notifications On Your Mac Or PC Desktop
- First, open Gmail in your web browser and click on the little gear icon in the upper right corner as shown below.
- Select the Settings option from the drop down menu.
- This brings you to the General tab in the Settings menu. …
- Now, you’ll see that there are three options available for email. …
- You can use iMessage on your Mac by signing into your Apple ID account.
- Once you’re signed in, you can send and receive iMessages from your Mac’s Messages app.
- Any iMessage you send or receive on your Mac will appear on your iPhone or iPad too.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.