If you mutually follow each other you should be able to see your friend’s Snapscore (the total sum of every photo and video they’ve sent or received in the app) underneath their Snapcode. If you can’t see their Snapscore then they’ve unfollowed you or perhaps they never even followed you in the first place.
If you are looking for how do i know if someone unfollows me on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
When someone unfriends or removes you from their friend list on Snapchat, they’ll still be visible to you inside Snapchat. So, you may still be able to add them back, text them, or send them snaps. However, your snaps and messages won’t show up inside their chats unless they add you back again.
Search for the Person’s Username on Snapchat
There, type in the friend username you want to find on the search bar; If the person profile page appears, but it shows that you are no longer friends, then they have removed you on Snapchat; On the other hand, if you can’t even find the person, then they have blocked you.
- Sign in to your Snapchat account.
- Tap on the “chat” icon or swipe right to go to your chats.
- Look for the chat between you and your friend.
- If your recently shared snaps come out as “pending”, then you might have been unfriended.
Whenever you decide to unblock someone on Snapchat, you can do it in just a few simple steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Click on your profile icon or your Bitmoji at the top of the screen.
- Open “Settings” by clicking on the wheel icon.
- Go to the “Blocked” list of contacts and tap “X” next to your contact’s name to unblock them.
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
You can remove a friend on Snapchat by following these instructions:
- Open up your friend’s list by clicking on the Bitmoji icon, scrolling down, and tapping on ‘My Friends’.
- Find the friend that you want to delete.
- Hold down on their name for a second until a box pops up.
- Click ‘More’.
- Click ‘Remove Friend’.
- Click ‘Remove’ on the confirmation box that pops up.