What to Know
- Open Snapchat and tap Snap Map on the action bar.
- Or, tap a friend’s picture on the Friends tab. Tap preview image of shared location to open the Snap Map.
- You can also access Snap Map in a web browser by going to map.snapchat.com.
Mar 26, 2022
If you are looking for how do u get to the map on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
To view your friends on Snapchat’s Map when they have given you permissions:
- Launch Snapchat.
- From the home or camera screen, tap the location icon bottom left corner to access the Snap Map.
- On the Snap Map screen, use your thumb and index finger to expand the map.
- Figures or Bitmoji characters of your friends will appear on the map with their current location.
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
- First off, you need to make sure location services are turned on for Snapchat. …
- Launch Snapchat and use a pinching gesture (like zooming out on a map or photo) to open up Snap Map. …
- Once you are finished with that, you’ll be on the map page. …
- Once you have tapped on an Our Story snap, you can see how long ago it was in the top left corner. …
Open Snapchat and tap the Snap Map button on the action bar. Or, tap a friend’s picture on the Friends tab. Tap the preview image of a shared location to open the Snap Map. You can also access Snap Map in a web browser by going to map.snapchat.com.