Step 1: Launch Snapchat on your mobile device. Step 2: Set it to camera mode and angle your mobile camera as you like. Step 3: Make sure that your Apple watch face is set to the default face screen. Step 4: Now, rotate the digital crown on the watch to capture pictures on your phone.
If you are looking for how do you get snapchat on an apple watch then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Download the third-party app of your choice from the App Store.
- Then, start the same application on your smartwatch.
- A QR code will appear on the smartwatch screen that you need to scan from your WhatsApp Messenger app.
To set up and organize Apple Watch notifications:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap Notifications near the top of the screen. …
- Tap the native app to see its notification settings.
- Select the type of notification you want from Allow Notifications, Send to Notification Center, or Notifications Off.
- Launch Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- On the menu bar along the bottom, make sure you are in the My Watch tab.
- Scroll down the list of settings and hit “Friends.”
- Select “Add a Friend.”
- Search or select from your list of contacts.
- Hit their name and they will be added to the list.
Tap to open the drawing canvas, then use gestures to send any of the following:
- Tap: Tap the screen to send a single tap or tap repeatedly to send a tap pattern.
- Kiss: Tap two fingers on the display one or more times. …
- Heartbeat: Place two fingers on the display until you feel your heartbeat and see it animated on the screen.
- Heartbreak: Place two fingers on the display until you feel your heartbeat, then drag them down to send.