- Open the App Store app on your iPad.
- Tap the “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Type “Snapchat” in the search box at the top of the screen and tap “Search.”
- Tap “Filters” at the top of the screen and then tap “Supports” in the drop-down menu.
If you are looking for how do you get snapchat on your ipad then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to Use WhatsApp on iPad
- Use WhatsApp in Split Screen on iPad. Do you know? …
- View Message. On the left side of the screen, you can only see the last message for a particular contact. …
- Send New Message. To send a new message to someone, tap on the Message icon at the top and select the contact. …
- Forwarding Messages. …
- Status Updates. …
- Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers on iPad. …
Here are the instructions that help you to setup WhatsApp on your latest iPad:
- In the Safari Browser, type “web.whatsapp.com”.
- A QR Code will be displayed to connect with your iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Tap on “Settings” > “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the iPad.
- After successful scan, all the messages will be displayed on the iPad and you will be able to use WhatsApp on your iPad.
Steps to Follow:
- Visit the official website of LD Player.
- Click on the download button and install the emulator on your PC.
- Go to the search bar of the LD Player and click on Snapchat.
- Press the “Install” button, and you will be able to enjoy Snapchat on your PC.
- Open the App Store on your iPad and you can take one of two routes to get Instagram installed.
- The first and easiest option is to tap the “purchased” icon at the bottom of the app store and when you see the screen of all of your purchased apps, …
- The other option is to download Instagram from scratch. …