This shouldn’t be hard if you’ve deleted an old friend.
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and make sure that you’re logged in.
- Tap the Add Friends icon.
- Use one of the four choices below to add the deleted user. …
- Select “Add”
Jan 15, 2021
If you are looking for how to add someone on snapchat you removed then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Sign in to your Snapchat account.
- Tap on the “chat” icon or swipe right to go to your chats.
- Look for the chat between you and your friend.
- If your recently shared snaps come out as “pending”, then you might have been unfriended.
How do you get rid of someone on Snapchat?
- Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open the Snapchat camera view if you’re logged in.
- Open the “Chat” page. Tap the speech bubble-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or swipe from left to right across the screen.
- Tap the “New Chat” icon. …
- Find a friend to delete. …
How to add more friends on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat and tap on the ghost icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap Add Friends.
- Tap Username.
- Enter your friend’s username, then tap the +Add button next to their name.
How do I add friends on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat. Tap at the “Add Friends” icon above.
- Tap at the search bar for “Add Friends.”
- Search for their Snapchat “Username” and not their display name.
- Open Snapchat.
- Tap at the “Add Contacts”
- Search for your friend’s name in your phone’s contact address book.
- Tap “+Add” to add back your friend.