If you’ve been blocked on Snapchat, you won’t be notified, but there are ways to check. If you suspect someone has blocked you, search for their username, check your conversations, or try to message them via Snapchat. If all else fails, searching for their name from another account can confirm if you’ve been blocked.
If you are looking for how to check if someone block you on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
What to Know
- If you recently chatted, they should appear in your conversations. If not, you’re probably blocked.
- You won’t find any trace of the person who blocked you on Snapchat when you search for their username or full name.
- Search for the user from a different account, on a different device. If they appear in the search, you’ve been blocked.
How to block and unblock a person on Snapchat?
- Open the Snapchat app on your Android device or iPhone
- Swipe Right to go to the Chat screen
- Click on chat of the person
- Click on their profile icon which can be seen on the top of the screen
- Tap on the three-dotted icon which is located at the top
- In the list of options, click Block
How to block someone on Snapchat from seeing your story?
How to block specific people from seeing your Snapchat Story
- First, open up Snapchat and tap the white ghost at the top of the main screen.
- Next, hit the gear symbol at the top right, which is where your settings are located.
- Under the menu called “Who Can … …
- Snapchat defaults this preference to all of your friends, but you customize this. …
- The app then brings you to your friends list. …
How do I block someone on Snapchat without them knowing?
- If you have a public account, they can follow you again; however, if you have a private account, they will need to send you a request to follow you again.
- To block someone, tap the three-dot menu icon on their profile page then select Block.
- If you’re nervous about removing a follower or blocking them, don’t worry! …