- Step 1: Long tap Saved Messages. …
- Step 2: Delete Messages. …
- Step 3: Click on Learn More or “OK” …
- Step 4: Select Delete.
If you are looking for how to delete someone else’s snapchat messages then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Firstly, you have to check the snap status under the person’s username on the chat screen.
- If the message reads showing Pending and never shows delivered, or else in case the arrow next to their username looks gray in color.
- Then, you can decide that the user may have removed or deleted you from the friend list.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
How To Tell Whether You’ve Been Deleted, Blocked, Or They’ve Deleted Their Account
- If the person does not show up in search at all, they’ve either blocked you, or deleted their account.
- If the person does not show up in search after you’ve signed into a new Snapchat account, they’ve deleted their account.
- If their account shows up and their Snap Score is still visible, then you two are still friends and have each other added.
Part 1: How to Remove Friends on Snapchat
- On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
- Now, click on the Friends option which is at the bottom left side of the main screen of the Snapchat app.
- Then, you will be able to see the list of all available friends on your Snapchat account.
- Click on the name of the person whom you want to remove.
- After that, click on the Settings option.