- Swipe right to go to the Chat screen.
- Tap and hold on a friend’s name.
- Tap ‘Manage Friendship’
- Tap ‘Remove Friend’
If you are looking for how to delete someone from snapchat 2015 then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Other signs that they may have deleted you from Snapchat.
- The “Friendships are Private” warning no longer shows on their profile.
- You will unable to share your location with them.
- Likewise, you will be unable to request their location.
- The “Saved in Chat” section will be missing.
- Their stories suddenly begin to appear in your subscriptions section.
What happens when you remove someone on Snapchat?
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
How do I remove friends on Snapchat?
Part 1: How to Remove Friends on Snapchat
- On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
- Now, click on the Friends option which is at the bottom left side of the main screen of the Snapchat app.
- Then, you will be able to see the list of all available friends on your Snapchat account.
- Click on the name of the person whom you want to remove.
- After that, click on the Settings option.
How to delete messages or clear conversations on Snapchat?
Please follow the steps below for how to clear all Snapchat conversations:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and tap the ghost icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings (gear icon) menu.
- Scroll down to select the “Clear Conversations” option, and you will see a list of all messages.
- Select the conversation you want to delete and click the X icon next to it to delete this conversation.