- Swipe right to go to the Chat screen.
- Tap on a friend’s profile icon to open their Profile.
- Tap the at the top, then tap ‘Manage Friendship’
- Tap ‘Remove Friend’
If you are looking for how to delete someone off snapchat best friend list then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How To Unblock Someone On Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone. …
- Tap on your Bitmoji icon or username in the top left corner of the screen
- Now tap on the Settings icon (cog-wheel) in the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on the Blocked option in the Account Actions category
- You can see the list of people you have blocked on the Snapchat app.
What happens when you remove someone on Snapchat?
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
How to delete messages or clear conversations on Snapchat?
Please follow the steps below for how to clear all Snapchat conversations:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and tap the ghost icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings (gear icon) menu.
- Scroll down to select the “Clear Conversations” option, and you will see a list of all messages.
- Select the conversation you want to delete and click the X icon next to it to delete this conversation.