- #Step 1: Log in to Your Snapchat Account.
- #Step 2: Navigate to the Desired Chat.
- #Step 3: Unsave The Message from Your End.
- #Step 4: Long-Press and Delete the Message.
- #Step 6: Click Okay.
- #Step 7: Tap on the option that says “Delete.”
- #Fix 3: Resolve Internet Issues.
If you are looking for how to erase messages someone else saved on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages on Android?
- In your phone’s Settings, go to ‘ Android ’.
- Click on ‘ Data ’, then on ‘ com.snapchat.android ’.
- Select messages from the cache folder and click on ‘ Recover ’
What happens when you remove someone on Snapchat?
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
How to recover deleted Snapchats?
Recover Snapchat Deleted Memories From Google Drive
- Open your Google account linked to your Android device. Head to Google Photos to see all the photos that are saved on the cloud.
- Now, choose the Snaps that you want to recover to your device or computer whichever you prefer.
- You can look into the Google Photo app in the archives folder. …
- Select all the Snaps and tap on the “Recover” button to restore.
How do I remove friends from Snapchat?
You can remove a friend on Snapchat by following these instructions:
- Open up your friend’s list by clicking on the Bitmoji icon, scrolling down, and tapping on ‘My Friends’.
- Find the friend that you want to delete.
- Hold down on their name for a second until a box pops up.
- Click ‘More’.
- Click ‘Remove Friend’.
- Click ‘Remove’ on the confirmation box that pops up.