- Tap the Snapchat icon on your phone’s home screen to launch the app.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type the person’s username you’re trying to locate. …
- Usernames that match your search or are close to it will appear below automatically.
If you are looking for how to find someones snapchat username by their name then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Find Snapchat Users with Search:
Click on the option Add by Username. Type in your friend’s name in the search box. If Snapchat finds anyone with the same username, you will be represented with a list of them.
- Reverse Look. Unlike Facebook where users can add information about themselves on the platform, Snapchat limits users ability to do so. …
- Search for the username on other social media accounts. …
- Using Google images.
In the top right of your screen, click the button with a plus sign and a person icon in it. This will open up the “Add Friends” page where you can find new people to Snapchat. Search their username in “Find Friends”. Tap the “Find Friends” search bar at the top of the screen, then type in the username of the person.
You can only view someone’s Snapchat profile without adding them by viewing public stories. Public figures on Snapchat typically post public stories, so you’ll be able to see their profile by tapping on their name while you’re viewing their story.
Step 2: Tap the gear in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Mobile Number.” Step 4: Tap the green toggle next to “Let others find me using my mobile number” to stop users from being able to find your Snapchat profile using the phone number associated with your account.
Can Someone See If You View Their Snapchat Profile? No, no one will see if you view their Snapchat Profile.
How to find someone on Snapchat without them knowing?
- Option 1: Half Open Snapchat without Them Knowing
- Option 2: Open Snapchat Messages under Airplane Mode
- Option 3: 3rd Party App to Open Someone’s Snapchat without Them Knowing
How do I search for people on Snapchat?
- It’s possible to find someone on Snapchat in three different ways.
- You can find and add someone on Snapchat by syncing your phone’s contacts, searching for their username, or scanning a Snapcode.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do you find friends on Snapchat?
To do this, you should:
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- Tap on your user profile on the top-left of the screen.
- Find the Friends section and select My Friends.
How to see someone’s Snapchat?
To see someone’s Snapchat friends/active users, you will follow the following steps :
- open Snapchat using your login credentials.
- Using the search bar, search for the individual who you want to see their friends’ list.
- Afterward, you can be able to view their Snapchat profile, including their Snap story.