You can add a link on your Snapchat story by tapping on the paperclip icon while customizing your snap. Snapchat will give you the option to add a link you’ve shared before, search for the link, or paste in a completely new one.
If you are looking for how to get a link on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Snapchat links: How do you link a website to your snap?
- – Just download the latest Snapchat update
- – Tap the little paperclip icon located on the edit screen
- – This lets you link a website to your snap
- Open Snapchat. Tap at the “Add Friends” icon above.
- Tap at the search bar for “Add Friends.”
- Search for their Snapchat “Username” and not their display name.
- Open Snapchat.
- Tap at the “Add Contacts”
- Search for your friend’s name in your phone’s contact address book.
- Tap “+Add” to add back your friend.
To set up your account online:
- Go to ads.snapchat.com.
- Next to ‘New to Snapchat?’ click ‘Sign up.’
- Enter your name and a username. …
- Make a secure password that will be easy to remember.
- Enter in a valid email address.
- Enter your birthday.
- You can then verify your account to secure it by downloading Snapchat on your phone.
- Now you can use your username and password to access Ads Manager. …
Wait until the scan is done and let you add your friend on Snapchat.
- Open your Snapchat app. Just like any other steps, before you proceed in scanning the Snapchat QR code, you must first open the app. …
- Click your profile icon. Once you are directed to your camera prompt, you can then proceed in clicking your profile. …
- Select the Add friend field. …
- Choose the mini ghost logo. …