No, if your Snapchat account has been deleted for more than 30 days, unfortunately, there is no way to recover it.
If you are looking for how to get a snapchat account back after deleting it then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
To restore your Snapchat account through a web browser:
- Open Snapchat in your web browser of choice.
- In the top-left corner, you will see a circle with 9 dots. Click on that circle and navigate to Accounts.
- Click on Accounts to open a new tab with the Snapchat login page.
- Tap on Forgot Password. …
- Snapchat will send a code directly to your registered number if you select SMS. …
- Open Snapchat from your mobile phone (Android or iPhone).
- Click on “Log In”.
- Enter the username and password of the account that you deleted.
- Click on “Yes”, when Snapchat asks if you would like to “Reactivate your account”.
- Click on “OK”.
- An email will be sent to you saying your account has been reactivated.
Use “Snapchat My Data” Page
- First things first, you will only be able to do this when you’re logged into the same Snapchat account whose data you want to recover.
- Next, get into the “Settings” followed by the “My Data” page and then you need to login to the Snapchat account.
- Once done, click on “My Data” and tap on “Submit Request.”
What To Know
- To start: Press Log In > Enter your username or email > Forgot your password? Choose phone or email.
- By phone: Pick either Send via SMS or Call Me Instead. Snapchat will give you a code. Enter it, and reset your password.
- Email: Open the “Snapchat Password Reset” email. Follow the link, enter your new password, and press Change Password.