To find deleted friends on Snapchat, open the Contacts app and tap on “All Contacts.” Scroll through all of your contacts until you find the person you want to add back to Snapchat.
If you are looking for how to get back friends you deleted on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Firstly, you have to check the snap status under the person’s username on the chat screen.
- If the message reads showing Pending and never shows delivered, or else in case the arrow next to their username looks gray in color.
- Then, you can decide that the user may have removed or deleted you from the friend list.
How To Tell Whether You’ve Been Deleted, Blocked, Or They’ve Deleted Their Account
- If the person does not show up in search at all, they’ve either blocked you, or deleted their account.
- If the person does not show up in search after you’ve signed into a new Snapchat account, they’ve deleted their account.
- If their account shows up and their Snap Score is still visible, then you two are still friends and have each other added.
Steps of Deleting Snapchat Friends Or Block Someone
- First of all, you need to go to your friend list.
- Now, choose the person from the list you want to block.
- Click on the gear icon next to the person’s name on your Phone.
- Now, you will get these two options 1st. …
- Secondly, delete that person permanently from your friend’s list.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.