2. Recover Snapchat Photos on Android via Google Photos
- Sign in to your Google account. …
- Next, tap on the ‘recent backup’ folder. …
- Check on the photos from Snapchat and select the ones you need to recover.
- Then choose the ‘Restore’ option to get back your photos from your Android.
If you are looking for how to get back pictures on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
To do this, you should:
- Open Snapchat from the app menu.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-left of the screen.
- Tap on ‘ Settings ’ on the top-right of the profile screen.
- Select ‘ Memories ’ from the settings menu.
- In the ‘Save Destination’ section, tap on ‘ Save Button .’
- Choose where to save your memories. …
- When you finish, just go back to the beginning screen.
How to get your camera roll backed up by Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat
- Navigate to the memories screen
- Tap on “Camera Roll”
- Tap on the desired photo
- Tap on “Edit & Send” or swipe up
- Tap on the symbol with three horizontal bars (≡)
- Tap on “Move to My Eyes Only”
- Tap on “Move” to confirm
- Decide what to do with the original from the camera roll
- Tap on “Not now” if you want to keep the photo in your camera roll
How do I recover deleted photos from Snapchat?
How to Retrieve Snapchat Pictures?
- Recover from Snapchat Data Folder. As we’ve said before, it is fairly easy to learn how to retrieve Snapchat pictures as long as you remember that it is not …
- Snapchat iPhone Recovery Feature. It’s not easy to see that your pictures were automatically deleted on Snapchat. …
- Cloud Services. …
- Third-Party Tool. …
- Professional Services. …
How to recover Snapchat photos on PC?
Steps to Recover Snapchat photos:
- Download and install Hi5 Software Photo Recovery tool on your system
- Main screen appears with two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”. …
- In next screen, choose the drive from where Snapchat photos have to be recovered
- Once drive is selected, scanning of that drive takes place