Open the folder “com. snapchat. android” and then open the cache folder. Now you will find all your deleted Snapchat photos in the “received_image_snaps” folder.
If you are looking for how to get deleted pictures back on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos?
- Click the “Recycle Bin” icon to open it.
- Find recently deleted photos to recover and select them.
- After selecting the photo, right-click and select “Restore”. This will save the photo file in its original location.
- Method 1: Recover Snapchat Pictures and Videso with UltData
- Method 2: Recover Snapchat Videos from Recently Deleted Folder
- Method 3: How to Get Old Snapchat Pictures and Videos Back
Part 3: Recover Deleted Photos after Deleting from Recently Deleted via iTunes Backup
- Link your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- iTunes will open automatically if you have kept the backup of your iPhone on this computer. ( iTunes couldn’t connect to this iPhone?)
- Click your iPhone icon > Summary > Restore Backup.
- Get the backup that contains the photos you want to recover.
- Click “Restore”.
Using Cache Files
- First, open the file manager of your device and search for the Android folder.
- In the Android folder, search for the data folder.
- Inside the data folder, look for the Snapchat cache folder com.Snapchat.android and open it.
- Now, search for the cache folder. …
- The received -> image -> snaps folder contains all your deleted or old snaps. …