- Open Snapchat.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Scroll down through the Settings menu until you reach the Who Can… section.
- Tap See me in Quick Add.
- Uncheck the option.
If you are looking for how to get off quick add on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.
The simple way to re-add someone after unblocking on Snapchat is as follows:
- Start the process of re-adding someone on Snapchat by opening the app and click on the search bar.
- Enter the name of that person whom you unblocked and desired to re-add.
- You will get some results on the screen, tap on Add present next to that person’s name.
- Finally, your friend request will be sent to that person. …
- Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open the Snapchat camera view if you’re logged in.
- Open the “Chat” page. Tap the speech bubble-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or swipe from left to right across the screen.
- Tap the “New Chat” icon. …
- Find a friend to delete. …
Part 3 Part 3 of 3: Using Quick Add Download Article
- Open Snapchat. It’s a yellow app with a cartoon ghost inside. This will bring you to a camera view.
- Swipe down to open the User screen.
- Tap Add Friends. It’s near the center of the screen and has an icon that looks like a person with a plus sign.
- Tap the + Add button next to a Quick Add user. You can also get to Quick Add by going to the Chat screen.