To find deleted friends on Snapchat, open the Contacts app and tap on “All Contacts.” Scroll through all of your contacts until you find the person you want to add back to Snapchat. Once you’ve found them, tap on their name to see their information.
If you are looking for how to get old snapchat friends back then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Go to Android > data > com.snapchat.android.
- Look for a file ending with .nomedia extension.
- To recover deleted Snapchat messages, you need to rename every file with the .nomedia extension.
- Now, thumbnails of all the files would be visible.
- Now research all the files you have renamed and look for your deleted messages.
- Go to Snapchat Support Page.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Choose “My Snapstreaks have disappeared” under the How can we help section.
- Fill in the Snapstreak questionnaire.
- Click on Send.
How to get your Snapchat streak back
- Contact Snapchat support The first step is to contact Snapchat support for help. This is because you won’t be able to recover your Snapchat streak yourself. …
- Select “I lost my Snapstreak” After you’ve tapped on “Contact Us”, you’ll land on the “Contact Us” page. …
- Explain your issue and submit the form
You need to perform the following steps to know how to recover Snapchat messages:
- Open Snapchat on your Android phone.
- Tap on the Settings option and open the Snapchat My Data page on your device.
- Now, you need to log in to your Snapchat account using your registered username or email address and password.
- After successfully logging into your account, you’ll be redirected to the My Data page.