What to Know
- Open Snapchat and tap Snap Map on the action bar.
- Or, tap a friend’s picture on the Friends tab. Tap preview image of shared location to open the Snap Map.
- You can also access Snap Map in a web browser by going to map.snapchat.com.
Mar 26, 2022
If you are looking for how to get on maps in snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Open Snapchat and tap the Snap Map button on the action bar. Or, tap a friend’s picture on the Friends tab. Tap the preview image of a shared location to open the Snap Map. You can also access Snap Map in a web browser by going to map.snapchat.com.
To share your location with your friend open Snapchat and click on the chat option on the bottom left corner. Now open the chat of that friend by searching their name or locating directly. After that, click on bitmoji or their name, and you will see the following screen. Click on the share my location option to share your location with your friend.
Snapchat Map shows the accurate location of people most of the time. However, it is likely to be inaccurate when someone has not opened the app in the last few hours. How long does Snap Map location last? Snapchat’s Snap Map location is visible for a time period of 8 hours.
- Open Snap Map by tapping on the location icon at the bottom left of your home screen.
- Click and drag to navigate around the map and find your desired location.
- Once set, click on Search this Area. A list of popular places will pop up. Click on the heart icon to add them to your Favourites tab.