Select Chat and tap on the conversation you want to delete. Tap on the profile icon of this person. Select the More (three dots) option in the top-right corner of your screen. Tap on Clear Conversation.
If you are looking for how to get rid of saved chats on snapchat then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Remarkably, there’s another method you can use to clear all of your saved messages:
- Open Snapchat and navigate to “Settings.”
- Scroll down and go to “Account Actions.”
- Tap on “Clear Conversation.” At this point, a list of all your conversations with different contacts appears.
- To clear all saved messages in a conversation, tap the “X” next to it and then tap “Clear” to confirm your selection.
How to delete messages or clear conversations on Snapchat?
Please follow the steps below for how to clear all Snapchat conversations:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and tap the ghost icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings (gear icon) menu.
- Scroll down to select the “Clear Conversations” option, and you will see a list of all messages.
- Select the conversation you want to delete and click the X icon next to it to delete this conversation.
How do I retrieve deleted Snapchat stories?
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories via My Data
- On your mobile, open Snapchat and go to My Profile > Settings > My data. …
- Login with your Snapchat ID. …
- The data will be prepared and a link will be sent to you via email.
- Once you Click on the link, go to My Data page where you will see “Your data is ready” and download the zip file beside.
- Unzip the file and open the index html file. …
How do I delete unsaved highlighted messages on Snapchat?
How to unsave Snapchat messages
- Open Snapchat
- Go to the chatting room where you saved messages. You may be able to find the saved chat from the conversations tab. …
- Find the saved messages highlighted in gray. You can’t unsave saved messages in bulk. …
- To unsave the message, there are two options: Tap the saved message. It will unsave the message after showing you an “Unsaved” label. …