Swipe to the Chat function, to the left of your camera interface, then tap on the Bitmoji or profile icon of the person you want to remove. Then click on the vertical ellipsis at the top-right of your screen, and tap either Remove Friend or Block.
If you are looking for how to get rid of snapchat best friends fast then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat?
- Check your recent chats with them. If your recent chats are not showing up despite being saved, then there’s a slight possibility of the person deleting their account or …
- Try messaging them If you have chatted with them before, you can send a snap to them. …
- Try searching for them in your Friend list. …
Can I change my “best friends” on Snapchat?
How to block and delete friends on Snapchat?
Steps of Deleting Snapchat Friends Or Block Someone
- First of all, you need to go to your friend list.
- Now, choose the person from the list you want to block.
- Click on the gear icon next to the person’s name on your Phone.
- Now, you will get these two options 1st. …
- Secondly, delete that person permanently from your friend’s list.
What happens when you remove someone on Snapchat?
- When you remove someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send you snaps and see their stories anymore. …
- You’ll also be unable to see their username on your contact list.
- They will not be notified that you deleted them. If you decide to add them later, they’ll be notified of it.
- They will still be able to see the messages they saved in your chat.