Select Chat and tap on the conversation you want to delete. Tap on the profile icon of this person. Select the More (three dots) option in the top-right corner of your screen. Tap on Clear Conversation.
If you are looking for how to get rid of snapchat saved messages then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Recover Snapchat Deleted Memories From Google Drive
- Open your Google account linked to your Android device. Head to Google Photos to see all the photos that are saved on the cloud.
- Now, choose the Snaps that you want to recover to your device or computer whichever you prefer.
- You can look into the Google Photo app in the archives folder. …
- Select all the Snaps and tap on the “Recover” button to restore.
Use File Manager To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
- Go to Android > data > com.snapchat.android.
- Look for a file ending with .nomedia extension.
- To recover deleted Snapchat messages, you need to rename every file with the .nomedia extension.
- Now, thumbnails of all the files would be visible.
- Now research all the files you have renamed and look for your deleted messages.
You need to perform the following steps to know how to recover Snapchat messages:
- Open Snapchat on your Android phone.
- Tap on the Settings option and open the Snapchat My Data page on your device.
- Now, you need to log in to your Snapchat account using your registered username or email address and password.
- After successfully logging into your account, you’ll be redirected to the My Data page.
The detailed steps involved in this method are elaborated below:
- Launch Snapchat on your device and tap on your Bitmoji Avatar from the home screen in the top left corner.
- Now, tap on the “ Gear ” icon to open the settings page of Snapchat.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and select the “ Clear Conversation ” option.
- This option will open the list of conversations you have had on your Snapchat. …