Go to web.snapchat.com in either Chrome or Edge, and then log in with your Snapchat account. At present, you cannot access Snapchat for Web on any other web browser, including Safari and Firefox. Once you are logged into your account, you’ll be able to make video and voice calls and send messages from your laptop.
If you are looking for how to get snapchat on my laptop then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
- Go to WhatsApp
- Select Download option and click on Operating System you need and install it on you pc.
- Open the whatsapp on mobile and go to settings and open whatsapp web / desktop option and click the Scan QR Code.
- Now open whatsapp on desktop and it will ask you to scan the code.
- Scan the QR Code on pic by using mobile. …
- Go to WhatsApp on your phone
- Tap the three dots for the menu
- Tap WhatsApp Web
- Tap Logout from all computers
What to Know
- Download the WhatsApp mobile app. Next, visit WhatsApp Web, or download WhatsApp for Windows or Mac.
- Open the mobile app, and tap Chats. Then, tap the three vertical dots > WhatsApp Web.
- Next, scan the QR Code on the desktop or web client. When your messages appear on the computer, close the mobile app.