Sanmol Software has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to privacy. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. Sanmol Software is committed to providing privacy to our visitors with our official website www.sanmol.in.Personal information :
You can visit Sanmol Software on the Internet without revealing any information about yourself. The website collects only the information which is volunteered by the site such as feedback and the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. In order to give relevant content based on your preferences, we may need to ask your personal information like name, email address, telephone number and details required for User Id creation.
In case you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to serve your request.Disclosure of Personal Information :
Sanmol Software does not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. We will seek your consent prior to using or sharing your personal information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
We may share your personal information within the organization or with any of our business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.Third Party sites :
Regarding the links to other sites, Sanmol Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. This Privacy/Security statement does not apply to any third party websites that are linked from this website. Even third party logos, brands & names used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Sanmol Software will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, without your prior consent.
We may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, we are not responsible for the privacy statements, practices or the contents of such third-party websites.Data Security, Retention and Usage of Cookies :
Sanmol Software follows required and appropriate security and administrative measures and processes that are a must to take care and guard your personal information.
Sanmol Software may retain your personal information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
Sanmol Software reserve the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time without prior notice.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved
The following terms and conditions and all applicable laws will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website, without any limitation or qualification. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. By visiting this website or downloading any information from the website, you agree to abide by the below terms and conditions. In case you don’t, we request you not to use the website or download any information from the site.
- All the information provided on this site is free of charge and exists for information purpose only. It does not establish any business relationship between you and Sanmol Software. Certain links on this site may lead to external sites not operated by us. No warranty is made regards such links and services and we take no responsibility for it. Any use that you make of that external information is at your own risk.
- You shall be responsible to comply with the jurisdiction laws from where you access this site and you will be agreeable not to violate any such law regarding the information on this site. Unless stated explicitly, whatever information you submit on our website would be legally viable and we suggest not submitting highly confidential information on the net.
- Sanmol Software will not entertain any unauthorized idea submissions from external non-business associations. Any idea, not within the purview of business relationship with clients may not be treated as valid and can be disregarded or destroyed. We hold no obligation to take care of such unauthorized data.
- Sanmol Software has business relationships with multiple customers, suppliers, clients and others. Terminologies like joint venture, partnership and partner showcase business relationship showing common interest areas and these words do not show accurate legal bonding.
Sanmol Software reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time. No notice is required to effect any such restriction or termination.Limited License :
While having an access to the website, you agree not to interrupt or disturb the functioning of the website in any way. You shall not copy, modify, and reproduce any information regarding our services / products / solutions in any manner, from the website.
You may download, view, copy and print documents from the Site subject to the following :
- The Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Sanmol Software.
- Unless otherwise stated, the website content is the property of Sanmol Software. All the trademarks used or referred to in this website are the sole property of their respective owners.
Elements of Sanmol Software websites are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Sanmol Software website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by us. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.Blogs :
This is to ascertain that individuals may write their own opinions in the form of blogs. These blogs would contain the individual’s thoughts and may not represent official positions of the organization in any way. Sanmol Software retains the copyrights to these blogs.
It will not be under Sanmol Software’s jurisdiction, if any harm is done to your infrastructure while downloading any content from our website. It remains entirely your responsibility to ensure proper precautions while doing so.
You are free to post comments / feedbacks on these blogs, provided the following are taken care of:
- You shall not defame or abuse the organization or any 3rd party.
- You shall not violate the legal rights of the organization.
- You shall not use any derogatory or objectionable statements.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, worms or any software that could harm the infrastructure in any way.
- You shall not upload any files that are legally bound not to be shared.
The website and the material content provided on this site or any software available on this site, are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Sanmol Software’s best activities, there is no guarantee that this website will be free of viruses.Limitation of Damages :
In no event shall Sanmol Software be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Sanmol Software is expressly advised of the possibility of such damagesLegal use of the website :
You shall not use the website for any illegal or unlawful purpose. You shall not use the website for any usage that could damage any infrastructure of Sanmol Software. You shall not try to gain unauthorized access of any of our servers or information.Indemnity :
You are ready to indemnify Sanmol Software against any claim, cost, expense, loss while usage of this website.Changes :
This website may contain clerical and typographical errors as well as inaccuracies. Sanmol Software disclaims any obligations to update the website or any of the content on the website. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness of the contents distributed through the website. Thereby, you acknowledge that any reliance on such contents shall be at your sole risk. This website is for information purpose only and should not be considered as technical advice of any sort.Copyright Notice :
Copyright © 2017 Sanmol Software All rights reserved
Contact Information :