Snapchat stores all your saved snaps in its gallery, so even if they disappear from your phone, you can always log in to your Snapchat account, find them there, and re-download them. In this article, we’ll go through the process of finding your saved snaps on Snapchat.
If you are looking for where does snapchat pics get saved then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Method 1: Recover Snapchat Pictures with Recoverit
- Connect your Android Phone. Connect your Android Phone with storage card to the computer. …
- Select “External device” Option. As your Android phone serves as the external device, you can select the “External Devices” option and then click the “Start” button to continue …
- Scan the SD card for lost snaps. …
- Preview and recover your snaps. …
Perform Snapchat Recovery via iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to it with a USB cable.
- Then, click on Device or iPhone icon to go to your device options.
- Click on Summary in the left pane and then click on “Restore from backup”. How to Recover Snapchat Data on iPhone using iCloud – Step 4
- Select the backup with Snapchat photos and click “Restore”.
With that said, here’s how to retrieve Snapchat pictures on your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, launch the file manager app that you currently have.
- On the file manager, browse through the folders on your iPhone and enter the Snapchat folder. There should be one in iPhone devices.
- Here, find the folder for “ temp ” and open it.
- There will be files contained within this temp folder. …