Snapchat could have deleted your account if you operated it without a verified email or phone number. Snapchat requires its users to verify their account by linking it to a phone number or email.
If you are looking for why did my snapchat account get deleted then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages with Computer
- From Cache Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. Follow the path Android > Data > com.Snapchat.android. …
- From the File manager Install the File Manager on your Android phone. …
- Using RecoverGo (Android)
Can You recover deleted Snapchat?
Use File Manager To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
- Go to Android > data > com.snapchat.android.
- Look for a file ending with .nomedia extension.
- To recover deleted Snapchat messages, you need to rename every file with the .nomedia extension.
- Now, thumbnails of all the files would be visible.
- Now research all the files you have renamed and look for your deleted messages.
Can You deactivate Snapchat?
How to Disable your Snapchat Account?
- Firstly, open your web browser (ideally on a computer) and go to Snapchat’s website.
- Now, “ Log in” to your account by entering your credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the Manage my Account page.
- Here, select the “Delete my Account” option.
How can I recover a deleted Snapchat account?
- Go to the “Settings” in your Snapchat app.
- Scroll down and look for the “My Data” option in the Privacy section.
- You’ll be asked to log in using Your Snapchat account enter your username and password to continue.
- Select the memories option on the My Data page and tap on the “Submit Request” button at the bottom of the page.