Distractify states that Snapchat will delete the accounts of users who violate their terms of service. Any violation of the terms of service that users agree to when signing up for Snapchat will terminate the account.
If you are looking for why is everyone snapchat getting deleted then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages with Computer
- From Cache Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. Follow the path Android > Data > com.Snapchat.android. …
- From the File manager Install the File Manager on your Android phone. …
- Using RecoverGo (Android)
Use File Manager To Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages
- Go to Android > data > com.snapchat.android.
- Look for a file ending with .nomedia extension.
- To recover deleted Snapchat messages, you need to rename every file with the .nomedia extension.
- Now, thumbnails of all the files would be visible.
- Now research all the files you have renamed and look for your deleted messages.
How to Disable your Snapchat Account?
- Firstly, open your web browser (ideally on a computer) and go to Snapchat’s website.
- Now, “ Log in” to your account by entering your credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the Manage my Account page.
- Here, select the “Delete my Account” option.
- Go to the “Settings” in your Snapchat app.
- Scroll down and look for the “My Data” option in the Privacy section.
- You’ll be asked to log in using Your Snapchat account enter your username and password to continue.
- Select the memories option on the My Data page and tap on the “Submit Request” button at the bottom of the page.