Open the Settings app, tap ‘General,’ tap ‘Background App Refresh,’ scroll down until you find Snapchat, and make sure the toggle is turned on. Background app refresh lets Snapchat refresh data in the background, and if it’s turned off, notifications may not work even with the other settings enabled correctly.
If you are looking for won’t get snapchat notifications then you must check out the given reference guide below to know more.
Why am I not receiving notifications from Snapchat?
- Check in-app notification settings
- Check system settings (background)
- Reinstall Snapchat
- Rollback to an older version with an APK
How To Enable Do Not Disturb On Snapchat
- Launch Snapchat and open the Friends screen by tapping on the chat icon or just by swiping right on the camera screen.
- Now, long tap/press on the name of the friend or group for whom you want to silence the notifications.
- After that, a pop-up will appear with a list of options, tap on More.
- Now, you’ll see a lot of other options. …
You just need to find Snapchat in the list of applications and follow the guide:
- Open the Settings icon on your Android phone
- Click on Applications
- Now find and open Snapchat app
- Go to Notifications section
- Toggle the button next to Show notifications option to turn it off
Top 7 Ways to Fix Snapchat Notifications Not Working on iPhone
- Check Notification Settings. If you’re not getting notifications from Snapchat, the first thing you need to check is if the app is allowed to push notifications on your iPhone.
- Sign Out and Sign In. Suppose you’re not receiving notifications on Snapchat despite enabling them. …
- Enable Background App Refresh. …
- Check Focus Settings. …
- Clear App Cache. …